Friday, October 26, 2012

One Week Marketing Private Training Center

One Week Marketing Private Training Center

The more and more time I spend on the internet, reading, learning and listening to the next hyped up "money maker" program that is due to launch and will make you thousands or millions of dollars in 2 weeks, 30 days, 90 day, etc., it further proves to me the reason why the internet marketing industry has gotten the bad reputation it has and everyone screams out "SCAM."  

PotPieGirl (aka. Jennifer Ledbetter)

I'm not passing judgment on anyone because I have fallen for the hype and the "shiny" new program plenty of times myself. All the while I was chasing the "newest" thing, I had the tools, training and information I needed all along.  Even though I still worked with the basics of what was taught in the original One Week Marketing Guide, I did not follow through with all of Jennifer's instructions and kept falling short of what I knew I could be accomplishing.  

With Google making all of its changes, Jennifer knew it was time to update the information and she has released the new One Week Marketing Private Training Center

The basics of OWM are still there and the "secret to making money on the internet" is really not so secret if you follow the instructions.  There is no way around it; if you want to work online, then you are going to have to "Work" at it and Pot Pie Girl gives it to you straight. 



No comments:

Post a Comment