What To Do In Fort Myers Florida
You can look on the internet for ideas of "What To Do in Fort Myers Florida" but sometimes it takes someone who knows the area to show you the sometimes "out of the way" places to have the best time.
I've given you a few places that I know about that are local favorite places to hang out and you can have a great time at any of them.
Of course I've also added some information on the main attractions such as the Thomas Edison and Henry Ford Estates to visit but for a relaxed good time, definitely check out:
The Picture Above is One of the murals at The Hut Restaurant
The World Famous Buckingham Blues Bar
The Hut Restaurant
The Buckingham Central
CONTENTS AT A GLANCE
- Edison Pageant of Light Parade
- Fort Myers Florida Stuff
- Local Places You May Not Know About
- Darla's Restaurant, Fort Myers, FL
- World Famous Buckingham Blues Bar
- Don't You Just Love The Blues?
- The Hut Restaurant
- Downtown Fort Myers Florida River Distri...
- Lens Love Widget
- The Buckingham Central
- Have You Been To Fort Myers Florida?
- What Is Your Favorite Area of Fort Myers...
- Bookmark This Lens So You Won't Misplace...
- Fort Myers Florida News on Google
No matter what your idea of fun is, there is always something to do in Fort Myers, Florida