America, Patriotism and In God We Trust
I was raised in the United States of America and taught to respect God, the flag and our country. As years go by we have slowly let these original values fall by the wayside and then wonder what is wrong with our country and our children.
Many ask, "Why is there so much violence, crime and meanness in the world and why does God let these things happen?"
People, wake up! We have allowed the values that this country was founded on to be changed or voted out by a self-serving government and our Constitution is being slaughtered, law-by-law, day-by-day.
If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under. ~Ronald Reagan
CONTENTS AT A GLANCE
- We Have Allowed It To Happen
- Do You Still Know The Pledge of Allegian...
- Supreme Law of the United States of Amer...
- FOUNDING FATHERS US Constitution
- The U.S. Bill of Rights
- What Do We Need To Do To Take Back Our C...
- God Bless the USA
- Have You Forgotten?
- I May Ruffle Some Feathers Today
- Lens Love Widget
- Bookmark Widget
- Are You Afraid For Our Country?
- Google News