Thursday, January 3, 2013

amPen - Ultra-sensitive Capacitive Stylus for Apple iPad, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Mini, iPhone


amPen - Ultra-sensitive Capacitive Stylus for 

Apple iPad, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Mini, iPhone

My daughter finally talked me into getting an iPhone as an upgrade from my puny little Nokia plain phone that really didn't do much.  I didn't really think I needed to upgrade but now that I have, I'm absolutely loving it. 

amPen (TM) Ultra-sensitive Capacitive Stylus
The only problem I have had is learning to hit the correct little letters and numbers when texting, so to solve my problem I purchased a stylus to help me with what I call "Fat Finger Syndrome."  


I think that one day I may be able to text without a stylus but I don't see that day coming very soon.  I would recommend this stylus to anyone having the same problem with your spelling while you are texting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment